Bishop Sutton HQ
Customer Support Advisor (Evenings)
£11.91 per hour
Part time, Permanent
18hrs per week - 5pm-11pm 3 evenings a week. Either Sun, Wed & Thu OR Thu, Wed & Fri
Arthur David Food with Service, an award-winning family business who specialise in supplying an impressive range of fresh, ambient, and frozen quality products to a variety of customers including manufacturers, schools and hospitality to name a few are looking for a part time customer excellence advisor to join our evening team on a permanent basis.
Bishop Sutton HQApply Now
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service?
Are you confident taking orders over the phone and communicating with customers using e-mail, web chat and over the phone?
Would you like join our friendly team and to be the voice of our family business?
You will thrive under pressure and using great problem-solving skills will find solutions and leave the customer feeling confident to ‘Leave it with us’
Potential for hybrid working once probation period has been passed and all training has been completed.
Joining the Arthur David family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
- Additional Day Off for Your Birthday
- Christmas Food Hamper
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Death In Service Benefit
- Discounted Or Free Food
- Employee Discount
- Employee Perks Platform
- Enhance Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Following 2 Years’ Service, Increased Annual Leave Entitlement and Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Tea/Coffee and Fruit on Site
- On site subsidised staff catering van
- Referral Programme
- Training And Development Opportunities
- Wellness Programme
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
- You’ll need an excellent standard of IT skills, with experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent keying skills are a necessity.
- Working knowledge of fresh produce is an advantage although not essential as full training will be provided.
- call centre: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
United Kingdom (required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Must be able to get to Bishop Sutton without relying on public transport