Bishop Sutton HQ
Full Time, Permanent
Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm - Saturdays required on call. This is on a rotational basis and will be paid in addition to regular salary.
Our transport team are looking for a semi skilled mechanic on a permanent, full time basis. You will be assisting the workshop team to keep our mixed vehicle fleet running by attending breakdowns, fixing defects in a timely manner, and following a regular planned maintenance programme.
Bishop Sutton HQApply Now
You will ideally be competent in modern tooling and equipment as well as having a good working knowledge of Health and Safety systems and legislation.
Daily tasks will include repairing and changing tyres on all company vehicles, re-torque vehicles wheel nuts, completion of workshop paperwork as well as communicating with the transport team.
Joining the Arthur David family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
- Additional Day Off for Your Birthday
- Use of company van
- Christmas Food Hamper
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Death In Service Benefit
- Discounted Or Free Food
- Employee Discount
- Employee Perks Platform
- Enhance Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Following 2 Years’ Service, Increased Annual Leave Entitlement and Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Tea/Coffee and Fruit on Site
- Onsite Staff Catering Van
- Referral Programme
- Training And Development Opportunities
- Wellness Programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Heavy Lifting
- Competent with modern tooling and equipment
- Must hold a full UK class 2 driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points
- Vehicle mechanic
- Health and safety legislation
United Kingdom (required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bishop Sutton, Somerset: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)