Roasted quail wilted turnip tops, baby turnips and poached blueberries with rainbow chard
- 2 individual quail
- 6 baby turnips
- 100g turnip tops
- 100g rainbow chard
- 4 floz raspberry vinegar
- 50g caster sugar
- Half a stick cinnamon
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Combine raspberry vinegar, 50g caster sugar’ and Half a stick cinnamon and bring all to the boil.
- Add the blueberries and take off the heat straight away.
- Roast the quail in a hot oven for 10 minutes. 180 degrees.
- Cook the baby turnips in boiling salted water.
- Heat the butter and wilt the turnip tops with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Cook the rainbow chard leaf in butter and steam the stalks.