Christmas baked Camembert With Honeycomb Garlic & Rosemary
A cheesy, Christmas treat, perfect for sharing!
- 1 250g Camembert
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Garlic
- Dijon Mustard
- Cayenne Peppers
- Puff Pastry
- Fresh Figs
- Stud the Camembert Cheese with Rosemary and Garlic and bake for 15mins @ 170’c.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cover with Dijon mustard, sprinkle with cayenne pepper and place prosciutto on top. Roll to resemble a pin wheel and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Slice the pinwheels to approximately 5mm and bake in a hot oven 200’c for 15mins.
- Cut some fresh figs in half and char grill to get clear lines and drizzle with honey and bake in the oven for 10mins.
- Once the cheese is baked and cooled slightly spoon some fresh honeycomb to melt over.