Dorset Charcuterie Sharing Board
The perfect sharing platter for the festive season.
- 125g blackberries
- 200g caster sugar
- 250ml raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle of mustard seeds
- Sprinkle of coriander seeds
- 1 x small red onion finely diced
- 1 x small chilli finely diced
- 1 x avocado finely chopped
- 1 x small pineapple peeled and cored and finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- Puff pastry
- Smoked mutton
- Air dried ham
- Air dried pork
- Aid dried beef
- Roll puff pastry and paste with Dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle heavily with parmesan and gruyere and season with salt & pepper.
- Slice thinly and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Combine 200g caster sugar, 250ml raspberry vinegar, mustard seeds, coriander seeds simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the blackberries and remove from the heat, leave to marinade and cool.
Avocado and pineapple salsa:
- Cover a red onion with boiling water for 5 minutes and then dice finely (covering it with water takes away the harshness of the onion).
- Add chilli, avocado, small pineapple, salt & pepper, 1 juiced lime and chopped coriander and mic together.