Foie Royale with puff pastry and spiced plums
An ethically produced culinary sensation to replace traditional Foie Gras. Wonderfully tasting, silky smooth & always perfect.
- 250ml raspberry vinegar
- 100g caster sugar
- Pinch of mustard seeds
- Pinch of coriander seeds
- Half a cinnamon stick
- Vanilla to taste
- Using puff pastry, make small vol au vents or any shape you require and bake in a hot oven on 200’c for 15 mins.
- Add the Foie Royale to a mixer and add a little cream to loosen the mix and then put into a piping bag.
- Mix together the raspberry vinegar, caster sugar, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon sticks and vanilla and simmer for 15 mins.
- Cut your Plums in half and add to the spiced liquor and bring to a boil, remove from the heat and leave to cool down.
- Fill the vol au vents with Foie Royale and add spiced plums to finish.