Girolle Mushroom Risotto
with Truffle oil and Parmesan Cheese
Madeira cooking wine
Essential Cuisine vegetable stock
Dark truffle oil
Micro shiso cress
- Sweat finely diced shallots, crushed garlic and fresh thyme until soft.
- Add the rice and continue cooking without colour for a further 2 minutes.
- Add some chopped girolles and deglaze the pan with madeira.
- Cook until the liquid has been absorbed, continue cooking by adding a little vegetable stock a bit at a time until al dente.
- Finish with cream and parmesan cheese, dress the dish with whole girolles, truffle oil and micro cress.