Hot Smoked Salmon Kedgeree
The perfect Festive Brunch, this Hot Smoked Salmon Kedgeree is full of deliciousness!
- 50g Basmati Rice Per Person
- 2 X Banana Shallots Chopped Finely
- Cinnamon Stick
- Bay Leaf
- Cardomon Pods
- Hot Smoked Salmon Flakes
- Quails Eggs 2 Per Portion
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- 100ml Double Cream
- Lemon Juice
- Gently sweat the shallots without colour for 5 mins then add the rice along with the spices continue for another few minutes and add fish stock simmer until cooked approx. 10mins.
- Cook the quail’s eggs for 2mins and 20sec refresh and peel.
- Remove the Cinnamon & bay leaf.
- Add the flaked salmon and quail’s eggs and a splash of lemon juice and finish with chopped parsley and cream.