Korean BBQ Fried Chicken Wings
Quick & simple finger food using Blenders finest Korean BBQ Sauce! Perfect finger food for a buffet - but don't forget the napkins!
- Chicken Wings – quantity as desired
- A large piece of Ginger, grated finely
- 50g Cornflour
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Sesame Seeds and sliced Spring Onion to serve
- Blenders Korean BBQ Sauce
- Season your Chicken Wings with salt, pepper and grated ginger. Toss the wings in the cornflour until completely coated.
- In a large frying pan, heat around 2cm Vegetable Oil over a medium-high heat.
- Fry your chicken wings for around 8-10 minutes until crisp – ensure to turn halfway. Remove from the oil and place on some kitchen paper for around 2minutes to cool slightly. Repeat this step as many times as you need depending on how many wings you are cooking.
- Heat your Blenders Korean BBQ Sauce in a saucepan, and toss your crispy chicken wings in until completely coated.
- Tip into a bowl, top with sesame seeds and sliced spring onions to serve